QSM Group collects two basic types of information about users of our website, including:
- Personal information that includes your name and email address. This is collected at the time you create an account. We also collect these details when you send us a message and this also includes the content of the message; and,
- Aggregate information such as website hits and the number of users logged on at any one time.
QSM Group will use the information provided by you to:
- Respond to any specific enquiry you may have;
- If requested by you send you promotional and marketing materials; and,
- Administration and or development of the website.
When you visit the QSM Group website our ISP makes a record of your visit, which we use to see how many people visit our website and look for ways to continuously improve what we offer.
QSM Group may share this information with other parties. These parties may be used to, amongst others, process orders, provide marketing support, provide IT support and services, provide services and products not available to QSM Group and distribute learning materials.