IMS Software (Integrated Management Systems)
An effective IMS (Integrated Management System) software can streamline and simplify an organization’s management systems and processes, optimizing efficiency and minimizing duplication, waste, and expenses.
Time and time again we see businesses that are still utilizing separate management systems, sometimes even still paper-based, across different departments. Their data is not unified or insightful, their resources are not being used optimally, their processes are not clear and there are task duplications and conflicts between the different management systems.
This old way of business management has been revolutionized.
Web-based integrated management systems are being used by organizations around the world to streamline business processes and centralize quality, health, safety, environment, and compliance management.
What are the Benefits of Using IMS Software?
Three key benefits of utilizing an IMS software are:
- Centralized management, tracking, and reporting across all departments;
- Ease of compliance to standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality Management); and,
- The ability to streamline business processes, increasing efficiency, optimizing resource use, reducing costs, and avoiding duplication.
However, there truly are endless benefits that an effective IMS software solution can offer a business.
An effective IMS software will enable a business to do things like audit more than one system at a time, reduce risks, expose system conflicts, formalize informal systems, formalize staff training and development, and promote continuous improvement within the organization.
IMS Software Features
A good IMS software should incorporate features for:
- Accident and incident management;
- On-the-go QHSE management;
- Audits and inspections;
- Task management and planning;
- QHSE compliance charts;
- Tracking compliance objectives;
- Management, team, and individual dashboards;
- Document management;
- eAssessment of competent employees;
- Event management;
- Human resources management;
- Report maintenance;
- Managing improvements and non-conformances;
- Plant and equipment maintenance;
- Risk management; and
- Supplier management.
More on Integrated Management Systems
QSM Group is an expert when it comes to integrated management systems. Our website has loads of informative articles, tools, and resources to assist you in achieving your integrated management system objectives.
Check out our resource library and the below links to some of our recent articles on integrated management systems.
- An Introduction to Integrated Management Systems
- Integrated Management System Development and Implementation
- Annex SL and Management System Standards
- How to Use Mango to Integrate Your Management Systems
- Flowcharts and IMS Development
- IMS Manual
Mango IMS Software
Mango’s software gets everyone involved in participating in your organization’s QHSE and compliance management by integrating your quality, health, safety, and environmental management systems into an online, cloud-based, integrated management system and mobile application. You can learn more about Mango here, or book a demo with one of our consultants.
Feel free to get in touch with QSM Group if you have any questions about integrated management system software for your business.