In this video, QSM Group’s director and nine other approved Mango Compliance Software partners discuss whether employees know the importance, purpose, and value of compliance management.
In particular, they explain how to know if compliance knowledge has been passed over to the employees.
An interesting discussion on how to know if the systems and processes that you are documenting are actually understood and embraced by your employees.
Mango partners featured in this video are:
- Nicholas Graham from SRM Consulting – South Africa
- Andrew Thornhill from IRM Systems – Melbourne, Australia
- Sean Banayan from Kaizen Consulting – Auckland, New Zealand
- Laurie O’Donoghue from Total Management and Training – Cairns, Australia
- Gary Patrick from QSM Group – Perth, Australia
- Michael Terry from Momentum Safety & Ergonomics – Australia
- Phil Potter from PKP and Associates – Sydney, Australia
- Chris Docherty from FQM Limited – Scotland, UK
- Richard Burgess from Borne Safety – England, UK
- Jodie Read from Penarth Management – Cardiff, UK