Compliance Management Systems: Do Your Employees Understand The Importance?
In this video, QSM Group’s director and nine other approved Mango Compliance Software partners discuss whether employees know the importance, purpose, and value of compliance management systems.
In particular, they explain how to know if compliance knowledge has been passed over to the employees.
An interesting discussion on how to know if the systems and processes that you are documenting are actually understood and embraced by your employees.
Mango partners featured in this video are:
- Nicholas Graham from SRM Consulting – South Africa
- Andrew Thornhill from IRM Systems – Melbourne, Australia
- Sean Banayan from Kaizen Consulting – Auckland, New Zealand
- Laurie O’Donoghue from Total Management and Training – Cairns, Australia
- Gary Patrick from QSM Group – Perth, Australia
- Michael Terry from Momentum Safety & Ergonomics – Australia
- Phil Potter from PKP and Associates – Sydney, Australia
- Chris Docherty from FQM Limited – Scotland, UK
- Richard Burgess from Borne Safety – England, UK
- Jodie Read from Penarth Management – Cardiff, UK
Compliance Management Systems: Software
Mango Compliance Software is an all in one QHSE compliance management solution.
QSM Group has partnered with Mango to offer our clients the most affordable and user friendly software currently available.
Mango Software Makes QHSE Compliance Easy
It can be used to control, administer and maintain all of an organisation’s compliance requirements and is ideally suited to either stand alone or integrated management systems involving:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems;
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety;
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems; and,
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management.
Mango has been designed by industry compliance experts, specifically with QHSE in mind. Above all it automates many of the tools and inefficient processes normally associated with quality, health and safety and environmental management system.
Mango can manage your accident and incident reporting, calendar and tasks, compliance objectives, compliance documentation, events, human resources and non-conformance. It offers valuable insights with dashboards allowing you to easily analyse and interpret live data.