In this video, QSM Group’s director and nine other Mango Software partners discuss their thoughts on Take-5’s.
Take 5’s & Safety Management Systems
Are take 5’s an effective way to ensure your staff understand your safety management systems and know of the environment, the hazards, the risks within your organisation?
Mango partners featured in this video are:
- Nicholas Graham from SRM Consulting – South Africa
- Andrew Thornhill from IRM Systems – Melbourne, Australia
- Sean Banayan from Kaizen Consulting – Auckland, New Zealand
- Laurie O’Donoghue from Total Management and Training – Cairns, Australia
- Gary Patrick from QSM Group – Perth, Australia
- Michael Terry from Momentum Safety & Ergonomics – Australia
- Phil Potter from PKP and Associates – Sydney, Australia
- Chris Docherty from FQM Limited – Scotland, UK
- Richard Burgess from Borne Safety – England, UK
- Jodie Read from Penarth Management – Cardiff, UK
Contact QSM Group today to discuss your organisations safety management system needs.
ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management
ISO 45001 assists organisations with putting in place an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system. This will help them manage their OH&S risks and maximise their OH&S performance by implementing effective policies.
Key benefits that can be achieved from use of the ISO 9001 standard are:
- Reduction in workplace incidents;
- Reduced staff turnover;
- Reduced cost of insurance;
- Creation of a health and safety culture where employees are encouraged to actively participate in their own OH&S;
- Reinforced leadership;
- Ability to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements;
- Improved reputation; and,
- Enhanced staff morale.
Click here to learn more about how you can use ISO 45001 to optimise and streamline your safety management systems.