Should you get ISO certified? What is the value in ISO Certification? Now is the time to hear what the professionals have to say in the first episode of a video series hosted by Mango featuring their Partners from across the world.
In this video, we hear the partners thoughts on whether there is any value in getting certified these days.
Watch the video below, and leave your own thoughts on whether you think getting ISO Certification is valuable.
Mango Partners featured in this video are:
- Nicholas Graham from SRM Consulting – South Africa
- Andrew Thornhill from IRM Systems – Melbourne, Australia
- Sean Banayan from Kaizen Consulting – Auckland, New Zealand
- Laurie O’Donoghue from Total Management and Training – Cairns, Australia
- Gary Patrick from QSM Group – Perth, Australia
- Michael Terry from Momentum Safety & Ergonomics – Australia
- Phil Potter from PKP and Associates – Sydney, Australia
- Chris Docherty from FQM Limited – Scotland, UK
- Richard Burgess from Borne Safety – England, UK
- Jodie Read from Penarth Management – Cardiff, UK
Our experienced consultants are qualified to assist your business in achieving ISO Compliance and Certification
What is ISO?
ISO (International Organisation for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental organisation representing the National Standard Institutes of over 150 countries. They develop and publish international standards in response to the needs of the international market and global expert opinions.
In Australia, the standards that are most common for certification are:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems;
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management;
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems;
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management;
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management; and,
- ISO 27001 – Information Security.
ISO ensures products and services are of a high quality and showcases the credibility of businesses to consumers. Therefore, some business contracts and insurance agreements may also require evidence of certification.
There are two steps to certification, first of all ensuring your systems meet ISO compliance standards and second, an external audit.
Contact QSM Group today to see how we can help with your ISO compliance and certification.